Deception
I look at you with the utmost disdain. That look on your face this morning potrayed it all. I know I haven't exactly been a contribution to your institute or the typical ace student. We all do respect, I don't deserve your ostracism or false accusations. You've done sufficient damage to tarnish the bleak image I have remaining. False hopes are what you've created. And to think I looked up to you as a mentor. You had enough superiority in your power to stick out your neck, but unfortunately, I assume, your obese paycheck restrained you.
As for the restless and immature ones, I don't give two hoots about your pile of ballocks. You can add your two cents share to matters which does not concern you. But if you look at your reflection, you'll realise how imperfect you are. Only God chooses the saints. Its not your call. I'd be extremely appalled by your conduct if you were involved in religion. I can only part with a word of advice : Live by faith and not by sight.
As for the restless and immature ones, I don't give two hoots about your pile of ballocks. You can add your two cents share to matters which does not concern you. But if you look at your reflection, you'll realise how imperfect you are. Only God chooses the saints. Its not your call. I'd be extremely appalled by your conduct if you were involved in religion. I can only part with a word of advice : Live by faith and not by sight.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home