Sunday, December 11, 2005

Eternal Father

I may lose everything I own in life. Material objects, friends, family, girls, they may all disappear into obscurity but I know You, my almighty holy Father, will never. This entry is dedicated to the One who will never forsake me even if I am an unworthy sinner. You are looking at me from the gates of heavens, guiding me silently to be a better man. Dying on the cross thousands of years ago for our sins was the most benevolent and self-sacrificing act You could do. You are a God of valour, strength, and most importantly, it is your forgiving heart that can move mountains and exterminate the devil. Alone and bitter, but shutting my eyes and praying in the sound of silence, I realise that lonliness has never occured to me. Awesome Father, the love You have for us is undying and pure. Here I am today, head bowed down in guilt, asking for your mercy and forgiveness prior to all the wrong I have done as a human on Earth. They say nothing lasts forever ; all good things come to an end(cliche I know), but I dare to challenge these quotes, because Jesus my Lord has a relationship with us that will carry on eternally. Its whether we choose to accept the gifts He has bestowed upon us, or choose whether we want to recognise Him as our saviour. I am living evidence that by accepting Him as my Father, life has been more serene and meaningful. Most importantly, never will you feel alone because He never abandons you. I learnt invaluable wisdom from my Father : to love others. This is the toughest obstacle a man can possibly face. Because deep in the hearts of men, there will always be some hatred brewing ; some unfinished scores to settle. Therefore I choose to believe that the act of forgiveness is pure. The word of God tells us that you can say you love Him but hate your brother, and that is considered blasphemy. No one can possibly love God if they hate another human He has created and loved. This set me in deep thought. I claim I have developed hatred for certain people in my life, but if I want to be a step closer to be worthy to Him, I would have to convince myself that all hatred in me shall be forgotten but instead instill forgiveness and love which definitely isn't a piece of cake. I know that by embarking on this obstacle-filled mission, I am guaranteed peace at the finishing line. I end this entry by giving thanks to my Father for his irreplaceable love he has showered upon me. It is everlasting ; all I could possibly require in this lifetime. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Estelle 雪盈 said...

Amen. =D

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home